The 10th Annual Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence
NonProfit PRO underwent plenty of change in 2015—new name, new look, new website and more. But one thing that’s stayed the same is our focus on fundraising. So, it is with great pride that we continue the tradition begun 10 years ago by FundRaising Success. We present to you the Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence, honoring campaigns executed in 2014.
• Pia Payne, associate publisher/brand director, NonProfit PRO
• Paul Bobnak, research director, DirectMarketingIQ.com
• Jennifer Riley, director of marketing and communications, Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House
• Moira Mulroney, director of development and communications, Support Center for Child Advocates
• Susanne Whitehead, director of donor relations, PennFuture
On a sun-soaked Friday in early November, our judges huddled up in the Franklin Room on the 12th floor of 1500 Spring Garden, NonProfit PRO’s headquarters in Philadelphia. The executive conference room overlooks the city’s bustling downtown, which provided a stunning backdrop for the proceedings. The judges pored over each entry, assigned scores on a scale of one to five, and consumed gallon upon gallon of coffee. When the dust settled, the victors emerged.