Top 12 Reasons to Attend FundRaising Success' FREE Virtual Conference & Expo!
Wow! More than 1,600 of your colleagues already have signed up for FundRaising Success' Virtual Conference & Expo, which takes place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 20. If that's not enough of a reason to get you to join them, here are 12 more!
Drum roll please …
12. Benefit: No need to reserve flights, trains or hotels.
11. Takeaway: Earn CFRE credits for attending certain sessions.
10. Benefit: No uncomfortable shoes.
9. Takeaway: Top 10 tips for fundraising in 2010 (and beyond) from fundraising expert Roger Craver.
8. Benefit: No need to dry clean your suit.
7. Takeaway: 25 good ideas for improving your fundraising results and one bad idea from Jeff Brooks.
6. Benefit: No rubber chicken lunches.
5. Takeaway: Social-media fundraising and the online engagement strategies that lead to donor dollars.
4. Benefit: No need for hand sanitizer in the Networking Lounge.
3. Takeaway: Integrating online and offline communications for maximum engagement.
2. Socialize (virtually, of course) with other fundraising professionals in the networking lounge on May 20, 2010.
1. IT'S FREE.
Close to 2,000 of your peers already have signed up. Shouldn't you? Go here to register and check out the rockin’ agenda.