Nominate Your 2022 Nonprofit Professionals of the Year — Deadline Extended
Each year, we enjoy learning about the best and brightest people the nonprofit sector has to offer. Not only are the stories inspiring, but we’re able to recognize your organization’s standout stars who are doing it all in an often thankless job.
2022 is no different. NonProfit PRO will recognize those who are working or volunteering for nonprofits and are devoted to a mission through our annual Nonprofit Professional of the Year Awards. Select from the eight designated categories and tell us all about the deserving nonprofit professional in your life.
Click here to submit your nomination for the 2022 Nonprofit Professional of the Year Awards!
For the 2022 awards, nominate the nonprofit professional who went above and beyond in the past year to make sure your nonprofit succeeded. Make sure to specify how this leader impacted your organization over the past year (or over decades for the Lifetime Achievement Award). And please provide enough detailed information so we can see why they’re worthy of the award.
- Nonprofit Professional of the Year. While there aren’t title limitations, typically this person is a leader or senior member of an organization who took the nonprofit to new heights. Though they didn’t do it alone, their leadership was key to the nonprofit’s recent success.
- Fundraiser of the Year. We’re not necessarily looking for who raised the most money, we’re looking for nominations of the fundraiser who made the biggest impact for your nonprofit.
- Board Member of the Year. Good board members may be hard to find, so we want to recognize those that go above and beyond their duties to serve the organization.
- Technology Professional of the Year. Not all nonprofits have dedicated tech roles, so, regardless of title, nominate the tech-savvy team member who has made a difference for your nonprofit’s technological advancements — whether that’s transitioning to a new tech platform or finding tools that help the team analyze donor data in new ways.
- Marketer of the Year. Nominate the person who gets the word out about your mission. They might have gotten your organization great press coverage as an expert on your cause or are behind your stellar storytelling in direct mail, email, social media and more.
- Unsung Heroes. Everyone at your nonprofit could fall into this category, but who does so much for the organization, but gets little to no recognition? Let’s change that and acknowledge their important contributions.
- Rising Stars. We don’t want to put an age limit or title requirement on this award, but nominate someone who is an up-and-comer in the nonprofit sector. It could be someone new to the sector or new to nonprofit management — and anywhere in between.
- Lifetime Achievement. Unlike the other categories, highlight the nominee’s decades-long devotion to nonprofit causes and all the accomplishments along the way. We want to review their overall career commitment to nonprofits and be amazed.
Nominations must be submitted by Oct. 24, 2022. A panel of judges at NonProfit PRO will select the most inspiring and accomplished individuals, and feature them on our website and in our e-newsletter.
Fill out the nomination form here.