A How-To Guide: Optimizing Your Nonprofit Program Data
Sponsored by: Neon One
Speakers: TJ Bowen, Head of Products, CiviCore and Wendy Lewis, Executive Director, The Parkinson Council
In today's digital world, your nonprofit is sitting on a wealth of client and program data. The big question is... are you making the most of it, or is all that data just sitting idly by?
Did you know that data can be your biggest asset for improving program performance and driving greater impact for the communities you serve? In this interactive webinar, you'll learn:
- How you can turn your data into insights on programs and clients
- Examples of nonprofits that have capitalized on their client, program, and funding data to significantly improve program performance and growth
- Using your data and more importantly, the insights from your data, to enable growth and maximize impact
- How data can help drive better reporting and insights on your programs and client base for funders, as well as reporting for effective compliance and grant reporting
- What data to collect and how to gather insights on program performance -- enabling greater impact on the communities you serve
Data management can greatly increase the impact and scale of nonprofits like yours. Join us to learn how to turn your data into insights.
Sponsored by Neon One
See below to view this free webinar today!