Mission of the Month: Faith-Based Causes
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
As we embark on the final month of 2012, what better time to feature faith-based causes than the December holiday season?
To kick off December's Mission of the Month, Faith-Based, here are some of the religious and faith-based organizations we've featured here at FundRaising Success:
- Direct Mail Campaigns of the Year: World Vision & The National Humane Education Society
- Case Study: Building a Donor Base Through E-mail, Part 1 and Part 2
- 2012 Fundraising Professional of the Year
- 2012 Fundraising Stars
- Package of the Year [and Gold winner, Direct Mail]: World Vision U.S.
- Special Events Campaign of the Year: American Jewish World Service
- Segment Snapshots
- An Interview with Jodina Hicks, Executive Director, UrbanPromise
- Books: Sounding a Call for Hope, Rebirth
If you have a faith-based fundraising story to share or video to hilight, please let us know via the comments section, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) or our social-media pages.