Salesforce Unveils Next Generation of Nonprofit Cloud
Salesforce is unveiling the next generation of Nonproft Cloud, with new program management, fundraising, engagement and grantmaking features in a unifed, single solution. And, with outcome analytics and reporting built into every functionality, nonprofts can learn from and share impact with ease, increase agility, and accelerate their mission goals.
Why it’s relevant: Nearly three quarters (74%) of nonproft leaders report digital transformation is a “need-to-have” or “must-have,” but only 12% scored high in terms of digital maturity. And, 60% reported their donors expect a better experience than their current technology provides.
Innovation in action: The next generation of Nonproft Cloud uses the full power of the Customer 360 CRM platform and its latest innovations, such as Salesforce Data Cloud, Einstein AI, and CRM Analytics. Nonproﬁts now have a single solution to unify data, learn from and share information, personalize engagement and unlock AI-powered, data-driven insights. Program management, fundraising, engagement, grantmaking, and outcomes are all connected so nonprofts can work at scale and optimize impact. For example:
- With Program Management, nonprofits can see any program participant’s progress in a single view. Staff can get up to speed quickly on an individual and identify the best next step for them or look across their programs and understand who needs immediate support and should be prioritized. And, since nonprofits rarely do this work alone, they can easily share information with external partners to deliver more holistic services to each individual.
- With the new Fundraising and Engagement features, nonprofits will be able to deliver hyper-personalized experiences, at scale, based on an individual’s activity with the organization. Marketers and fundraisers can easily see what channels, campaigns, and messages are resonating the most. Staff will be able to make decisions with real-time data and use powerful AI-driven analytics. And with automation tools, the tedious, mundane tasks will be automated so fundraisers can focus on higher value work.
- Real-time data and analytics also supercharge Grantmaking, helping nonprofits and foundations drive more effective impact. Funders can look across their investments and view outcomes to make better decisions on what to continue funding and where to pivot. They will also be able to create better experiences for their grantees by making it easier to engage with and report out to grantmakers.
- Outcomes functionality will be integrated into every solution so it will no longer be an afterthought or a nice to have. With detailed, aggregated reports that measure whether a program, campaign, or service is achieving meeting goals, nonprofits can validate and improve their activities. Also, staff will be able to easily understand where to invest time and resources, when they need to pivot to drive greater impact, and provide detailed information as to how a donor or funder’s support impacts the mission.
Salesforce perspective: “Salesforce’s vision for nonprofits and foundations has always been to put the best technology in the hands of impact-makers and enable them to deliver powerful experiences for all of their stakeholders. Going forward, we'll continue to take advantage of new AI technology like Einstein GPT, and innovations across Data Cloud, CRM Analytics, and Customer 360, to deliver hyper-personalized experiences at scale and drive efficiency so employees can focus on maximizing mission impact.” – Lori Freeman, VP & GM of Nonprofits
Reaction to the news: "Nonprofit Cloud is a game changer for nonprofits like us since it provides a single location for all of our stakeholders to see and work from the same information and make program and funding adjustments in real time. With Salesforce, there is no need to wait for a formal quarterly or annual outcomes report to figure out, ‘oh this isn’t working.’ We can be agile, with the confidence our data is accurate. With these new innovations, Nonprofit Cloud will make it easier than ever for us to work across sectors, and with all of our partners and stakeholders, to ensure our clients get the whole person care they deserve.” – Kathryn McCarthy, Esq. President and CEO at Pacific Clinics
- Learn more about Nonprofit Cloud here
- Learn how AI + Data + CRM will help nonprofits scale impact here
- Read how Salesforce has helped YearUp increase efficiency by 45% here
- Download the latest Nonprofit Trends Report for key insights into the biggest challenges and trends impacting the sector
- Program Management is generally available (GA) today as of March 14, 2023
- Case Management is GA today as of March 14, 2023
- Grantmaking will be GA on July 18, 2023
- Fundraising and Engagement will be GA on October 14, 2023
- Outcomes will be GA on October 14, 2023
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with NonProfit PRO. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of NonProfit PRO.