Press release (Nov. 3, 2011) — For the first time, business and nonprofit executives trying to harness Facebook’s enormous audience to power cause marketing campaigns have an in-depth guide to what’s working and what’s not.
It’s “Cause Marketing on Facebook: Truths, Tips and Trends From Pioneers,” a whitepaper released at the BlogWorld conference by Cause Marketing Forum Inc., the leading source of information on building commercial company/cause alliances.
The report brings together tips, trends and must-know Facebook facts gathered from corporate, nonprofit and agency professionals well-versed in the medium. A Nov. 15 webinar will present an overview of the report’s findings as well as an opportunity to hear from two of the report’s contributors: Margaret Morey-Reuner of Timberland and Carie Lewis of The Humane Society of the United States.
The white paper is available as a download on www.causemarketingforum.com/whitepaper for $99. As a bonus, purchasers receive free access to the Nov. 15 webinar led by the report’s author, Cause Marketing Forum Communications Director Megan Strand, or to a recording of the session.
Highlights of the full report include:
- The History of Cause Marketing on Facebook
- 4 Frequently Used Campaign Types
- The Role of Games, Branded Activities and Apps
- Top Lessons Learned from Cause Marketers in Online Voting Campaigns
- 8 Parameters to Discuss and Document with Your Partner
- Pitfalls and Success Strategies
- 4 “Must Have” Expectations
- 10 Pro Tips to Create Deeper Engagement