View the 3rd Annual FundRaising Success Virtual Conference & Expo On-Demand
Two weeks ago, we here at FundRaising Success hosted our third annual FS Virtual Conference & Expo. If you weren't able to attend, did attend but missed a few of the sessions, or would like to view and listen to any of the sessions again, you still can!
The free virtual conference is available on-demand until Jan. 15. Simply register here and view at your convenience.
Here's a refresher on the sessions:
- Opening Keynote: More than Just Friends (sponsored by Xerox) with Randy Paynter, founder, president and CEO of Care2
- Effectively Utilizing Personalized, Targeted Marketing in an Integrated World (sponsored by Xerox) with Christy Buchman, marketing and social media strategy manager of Lexinet
- Integrated Marketing: Love Those Layers! with Rachel Allison, strategist at Big Duck
- Luncheon Keynote: Staying Power! (sponsored by ChemArt) with FundRaising Success 2012 Fundraising Professional of the Year Sue Woodward, vice president of development at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
- Promoting a Culture of Philanthropy (sponsored by DonorPerfect) with Veritus Group's Richard Perry and Jeff Schreifels
- A Fresh Look at Social Media (sponsored by WellCard Health) with international fundraising and social media expert Ephraim Gopin and Richard Levy, director of Give2Gether
- Acquisition Acumen (sponsored by IBM) with LW Robbins' Cara Marinelli and Bryan Terpstra
- Closing Panel Discussion: Toughest Challenges Facing Nonprofits Today and How to Overcome Them with Roger Craver, founder of Craver, Mathews, Smith & Co.; Marc Pitman, founder of Fundraising Coach; Tom Harrison, CEO of Russ Reid; Christina Johns, director of new media at International Fellowship of Christians and Jews; and Jeff Jowdy, founder and president of Lighthouse Counsel — moderated by FS Editorial Advisory Board Co-Chairs Dane Grams and Jo Sullivan.