Mission of the Month: Past Faith-Based Fundraising Professionals of the Year Award Winners
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
As FundRaising Success Editor-in-Chief Margaret Battistelli Gardner announced a couple of weeks ago, nominations are now open for the 2013 Fundraising Professionals of the Year Awards. Nominations are free and must be in to Margaret by Jan. 7, with the winners announced in our February issue, as always. Check out her blog post for more details here.
So, seeing as the nomination period is open and December's Mission of the Month is Faith-Based Organizations, I figured I'd give a quick rundown of some of the Fundraising Professionals of the Year Award winners with faith-based fundraising ties from the past two years. So peruse these faith-based winners, and make sure to get your nominations in!
- Fundraising Professional of the Year: Sue Woodward, VP of development, International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (IFCJ).
- Fundraising Star: Angie Hatcher Sledge, VP of development, Knox Area Rescue Ministries
- Fundraising Professional of the Year: Andrew J. Bales, CEO, Union Rescue Mission
- Fundraising Star: Margaux Pagán, executive assistant to the VP of development, IFCJ
- Fundraising Star: Kristin Tripoli, director of development, All Saints' Academy
- Rising Star: Paige Cauthron, director of development, Covenant House Floirda
- Rising Star: Ben Gonsher, director of institutional advancement, Southern NCSY