5 Ways to Attract Corporate Volunteers
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Corporate volunteers can be a big help to any nonprofit. Here are five quick ways to attract them.
- Figure out some short-term milestones to create a sense of achievement and satisfaction.
- Develop individualized one-day placements that take advantage of a volunteer’s talents.
- Mold some one-day projects where people can see the results of their effort at the end of the day.
- Create projects that a group can do together.
- Focus on benefits that the volunteer and employer will receive.
Mazarine Treyz is a fundraising speaker and the author of wildwomanfundraising.com, as well as author of “The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising,” “The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media” and “Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide.” Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @wildwomanfund