Top 10 Predicted Nonprofit Trends
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Recently, nonprofit software company Blackbaud released its top 10 predicted nonprofit trends. This list of emerging trends was compiled "based on the combined input from Blackbaud management, nonprofit customers, partners and industry leaders who work directly with nonprofits," said Melanie Mathos, public relations manager for Blackbaud.
Here are the predicted findings:
- Donor pools will continue to change.
- Proving value will become more important.
- Fundraisers will acquire new skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to be successful.
- Social media will play an even more important role in engagement.
- Peer-to-peer fundraising will continue to grow.
- Donor stewardship will become even more important than it is now.
- Increased government regulations will have a greater impact on the industry.
- Nonprofits will move from a broad donor management system to a single support database.
- Relationships will still rule.
- Finding the right balance of online and offline presence will be critical in the coming years.
For more details on these trends, click here.