Salsa Labs Releases Solis: New Software Provides Guided Best Practices for Online Fundraising
(Press release, Feb. 10, 2015) — Salsa Labs Inc., creator of the all-in-one online engagement platform, announces the release of its newest software, Solis. Designed to help growing nonprofit organizations take full advantage of online communications, outreach and fundraising, Solis guides users step-by-step and encourages best practices to ensure success. Users can control email, donation, social sharing and online CRM tools — all in one application.
"By integrating all the tools nonprofits need as well as proven best practice guides and tips within the application, we save organizations more than just time. We can lead even the smallest nonprofit to success," said Charles Parsons, director, product development.
Solis' features include:
- Manageable forms and layouts that allow users to easily move from setup to a published fundraising form within minutes. Plus, the ability to post the forms on any site, not just their own.
- Integrated social media platforms and email communications for sharing forms with supporters.
- Predefined email messaging that prompts organizations to welcome their new supporters.
- Built-in online CRM features to help organizations see at a glance which supporters are most active and which supporters contribute through fundraising pages.
- Automated segmentation to easily individualize supporter communications for higher response rates and supporter retention.
Parsons added, "Research shows that online giving is growing exponentially each year. We have been providing online engagement best practices education in addition to all-in-one software for years. Solis is the next big step in our overall product strategy to bring it all together in one interface and put more emphasis on driving results for our clients."
Solis pricing starts at just $99 a month. For more information about Solis, visit www.salsalabs.com/solis.
Solis complements Salsa's flagship online engagement software, now called Cosm, which also provides best-in-industry email delivery, fundraising, and online CRM tools as well as advocacy features. Geared to more tech-savvy online organizers, Cosm provides complete control through custom fields, reports and templates as well as chapter management.