Last Chance to Nominate Your Peers for the 2016 Nonprofit Professionals of the Year Awards!
It’s that time of year again—time to honor the best and brightest in the nonprofit sector. So get your submissions in today for the NonProfit PRO Nonprofit Professionals of the Year Awards. We've already received a ton of fantastic entries, but we want to make sure everyone has a chance to nominate a worthy colleague. The deadline is today, April 25—so get your entries in now!
To nominate a peer, colleague, co-worker, employee, staff member, volunteer, client, board member or agency partner, just send an email to executive editor Sean Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org with “NPOY” in the subject line, and include the following information:
- Nominee’s name, organization, title and email address
- Your contact information
- A high-resolution photo of the nominee, with a minimum resolution of 266-300 DPI if possible
- Category of nomination
- Explanation of why you are nominating this person (500 to 1,000 words)
The categories are:
- Lifetime Achievement—For a body of work over the course of 30-plus years
- Nonprofit Professional of the Year—For specific nonprofit achievements in 2015-2016
- Executive of the Year—For specific nonprofit achievements in 2015-2016 as a CEO/president/executive director
- Fundraiser of the Year—For specific nonprofit fundraising achievements in 2015-2016
- Technology Professional of the Year—For specific nonprofit technology achievements in 2015-2016
- Board Member of the Year—For specific nonprofit board achievements in 2015-2016
- Legal Professional of the Year—For specific nonprofit legal achievements in 2015-2016
- Marketer of the Year—For specific nonprofit marketing achievements in 2015-2016, not including fundraising
- Rising Stars—Up-and-comers with fewer than five years in the sector
- Unsung Hero of the Year—For behind-the-scenes folks who have advanced a nonprofit organization or the sector in 2015-2016
Winners will be recognized and featured in the May issue of NonProfit PRO. (Check out last year's winners here.)
There is no fee to make a nomination, and again, today is the last day for entries.
So start recognizing your peers, and send your nominations in today!