Join the NonProfit PRO Emerging Tech & Growth Conference
Technology moves fast—don't get left behind. Join us July 21 at WHYY in Philadelphia for the NonProfit PRO Emerging Tech & Growth Conference, the nonprofit sector's premier single-day event highlighting strategies for managing current and emerging technology to fuel growth. View more details here and register here. And use the promo code NPPNEWS for 50 percent off the full registration price.
At the inaugural conference, we've lined up a who's who of nonprofit tech experts:
- Jane LeClair, Ph.D, chief operating officer, National Cybersecurity Institute at Excelsior College
- Bryan Cooley, direct response specialist, Wounded Warrior Project
- Ron Marzitelli, assistant vice president of information technology, Excelsior College School of Business & Technology
- Khamel Abdulai, workforce development specialist, Excelsior College School of Business & Technology
- Nick Ellinger, vice president of strategic outreach, Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Lisa Lori, partner, Klehr, Harrison, Harvey, Branzburg LLP
Presenting on a range of hot tech topics, including:
- How merging and managing your databases creates new opportunities for growth.
- Cybersecurity musts and best practices.
- How to best manage your existing platforms to leverage growth and dollars.
- Looking at millennials and the technologies they use to help plan your future donor base.
- And more
In addition to the presentations, there will be a smaller roundtable session to discuss more tech issues impacting the nonprofit sector.
So save the date and join us July 21 in Philadelphia, and be on the lookout for more information on sessions and roundtables coming soon. View more details here, and register today. And remember, use the promo code NPPNEWS for 50 percent off registration!