Gold Awards Deadline Extended!
July 7, 2009 — OK, you stragglers! You asked, and we're saying OK, fine.... take until next Friday, July 17 to get your entries in for the FundRaising Success Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence.
We know you've been busy, but now it's time to hunker down and get those entries in! The categories remain the same as last year. They are:
* Direct Mail: Acquisition (50,000 or more mailed)
* Direct Mail: Acquisition (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
* Direct Mail: Renewal (50,000 or more mailed)
* Direct Mail: Renewal (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
* Direct Mail: Special Appeal
* Package of the Year: The highest overall points-getter among the other direct-mail winners
* Grand Control of the Year: Chosen from the controls in the Who’s Mailing What! Archive
* E-philanthropy: For campaigns centered around e-mail and Web, with no direct-mail components
* Multichannel: For campaigns that combine any number of strategies, including direct mail
* Fearless Fundraising: For innovative, push-the-envelope campaigns that employ elements of mobile, guerrilla, social-networking or other cutting-edge strategies.
The new fee is $125 for the first two entries and $50 for each subsequent entry — a 50% savings.
For an entry form and tracking sheet, click here: http://www.fundraisingsuccessmag.com/links/fsgold/fsentryform.pdf
Remember: The deadline has been extended to Friday, July 17.
Gold Awards season is a busy time for us here at FundRaising Success, but it’s also a lot of fun and gives us an opportunity to spend time with some of the best fundraising efforts the sector has to offer. We've already seen lots of entries. Don’t be the last kid on your block to send in yours!
All the best!
Margaret Battistelli, Editor-in-Chief