Fundraiser of the Year Nominations? Go On, Take the Weekend!
Yup, folks, TODAY is the deadline for your 2012 Fundraising Professionals of Year nominations. But you know what? Take the weekend. If you haven't already made your nominations, you can have until Monday to get them to us. The nomination period will officially close at end of business day on Monday, Dec. 19.
And really, there's no reason not to make a nomination. We're sure you know someone who is deserving of recognition.
- Lifetime Achievement — Based on a body of work over the course of 30+ years.
- Fundraising Professional of the Year — Based on specific fundraising achievements in 2011.
- Fundraising Stars — Based on a body of work, a compelling project or special circumstance, an overall attitude or approach, etc.
- Rising Stars — Up-and-comers with fewer than five years in the sector.
Plus, nominating someone couldn't be easier. Simply send an e-mail to Margaret Battistelli Gardner at email@example.com with the subject line, "FOTY Nominations." There's no fee to make a nomination.
Your e-mail should include:
- Nominee's name, title, and organization or company
- Category of nomination
- Reason for the nomination (please include as much information as possible)
- Your name, title, organization or company
- A headshot of the nominee if possible