CCAH Receives Highest Honor Bestowed on Political Consultants
(Press release, March 23, 2015) — Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey (CCAH), a full-service direct marketing firm serving global nonprofit organizations, is proud to announce that it has been awarded seven coveted Pollie Awards, the industry's highest honor bestowed on political consultants at the national and international level, from the AAPC. CCAH was recognized in four separate categories — sweeping one entire category — for its exemplary work during the 2014 political season. CCAH's Pollie Award wins are as follows:
- Direct Mail - Public Affairs Division (For National Organization): Silver, Democratic National Committee White House in Spring Commemorative Print Campaign
- Fundraising - Candidate Division (House Mailer):
- Gold, EMILY's List Election Night Victory Guide
- Silver, 2014 Democratic National Committee Mid-Term Election Map
- Bronze, EMILY's List Triple Match to Save the Senate
- Fundraising - Candidate Division (Best Use of Telephone Fundraising): Silver, Democratic National Committee October Final Push
- International (Best Use of Direct Mail):
- Silver, World Jewish Congress (American Section) Power of the Pen Prospect Campaign
- Bronze, World Jewish Conference Major Donor Hungary Petition Appeal
With over 2,400 entries, this year's contest was the largest in AAPC history. "It's exciting to see the growth of the industry reflected in the Pollie Awards," said AAPC President Art Hackney. "We continue to refine categories, making the contest easier to enter — yet harder to win. This year's winners represent the very best in business of politics."
Kim Cubine, president of CCHA, said, "More than 25 years ago our agency was founded by talented individuals with roots in political fundraising. Over the years, CCAH has diversified and expanded into progressive causes, women's issues and nonprofit work, among other areas. It is gratifying to know that as our agency has changed we've retained the same level of excellence in our original area of expertise. We are proud of our ongoing ability to engage national and international donors in the support of important causes."