What Are You Doing Tomorrow?
Wow! The FundRaising Success Virtual Conference & Expo 2013 is upon us! As in ... it's tomorrow! Have you registered yet? If not, why not?
Here are a couple of important things that you might not yet know about the conference:
- It's FREE!
- It's entirely online, so you can attend from the comfort of your desk or home office or even that little place in Maine where you'll be bed-and-breakfasting. (It's OK, your traveling companion won't mind. Really.)
- And even if you can't attend live tomorrow, you can catch it on-demand at your convenience for up to 90 days afterward. (But you still have to register.)
So you see, there really isn't any reason not to register. Here's the lineup:
- Opening Keynote: The Great Ratings Debate — Exploring the true measure of nonprofit success
- The (Proper) Care and Feeding of Mid-Level Donors
- Lunch and Learn: Listen in as Nonprofit Board Members Talk about What Inspires Them
- Earned Income Streams: Why and (Most Importantly) How
- Talking Technology: Mobile (and Text-to-Give), Video, and Website Optimization
- Special Events (and Why Sometimes They Aren't
- Creating Multigenerational Giving within Families
- Closing Panel Discussion: Top Survival/Growth Tactics for Nonprofits in 2014 and Beyond.