Salsa Labs Releases Solis: New Software Provides Guided Best Practices for Online Fundraising
"By integrating all the tools nonprofits need as well as proven best practice guides and tips within the application, we save organizations more than just time. We can lead even the smallest nonprofit to success," said Charles Parsons, director, product development.
Solis' features include:
- Manageable forms and layouts that allow users to easily move from setup to a published fundraising form within minutes. Plus, the ability to post the forms on any site, not just their own.
- Integrated social media platforms and email communications for sharing forms with supporters.
- Predefined email messaging that prompts organizations to welcome their new supporters.
- Built-in online CRM features to help organizations see at a glance which supporters are most active and which supporters contribute through fundraising pages.
- Automated segmentation to easily individualize supporter communications for higher response rates and supporter retention.
Parsons added, "Research shows that online giving is growing exponentially each year. We have been providing online engagement best practices education in addition to all-in-one software for years. Solis is the next big step in our overall product strategy to bring it all together in one interface and put more emphasis on driving results for our clients."