Only 3 Seats Left for NonProfit POWER | Apply to Attend
In just five weeks, NonProfit PRO is bringing you a brand-new conference, where we will be gathering prestigious nonprofit executives and technology strategy partners for an experience never seen before in the sector.
At NonProfit POWER, leaders in nonprofit and tech are coming together for a two-day conference in the heart of Philadelphia, connecting, exchanging ideas and building relationships with like-minded leaders to explore the convergence of nonprofit and technology through general sessions, one-to-one meetings, boardroom case studies and social events.
We want you to be a part of this experience. That’s why we are covering all expenses for our attendees, including travel and hotel.
Are you interested in attending an event of this caliber? Click here to find out if you qualify.
Meet the Speakers
- In a keynote session with author of “Matterness: Fearless Leadership for a Social World,” Momentum: Igniting Social Change in the Connected Age” and “The Networked Nonprofit,” Allison Fine will share what the nonprofit of the future will look like—how technology will help nonprofits become bigger, smarter and faster.
- Sue Citro, chief experience officer at Best Friends Animal Society, will lead a keynote session on how using technology can improve your nonprofit’s donor experience.
- Rod Arnold, strategy and marketing lead at Leading Good, and chief marketing officer at Soles4Souls, will explore how the key ingredients of great storytelling can be applied to your nonprofit and how you can craft a powerful brand story to transform your communications.
- Meredith Ferguson, managing director of DoSomething.org, will share how your nonprofit can capitalize on the Millennial generation and how it can enhance donor loyalty and engagement.
- Julia Campbell, founder/principal of J Campbell Social Marketing and author of “Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits,” will discuss how nonprofits can deepen donor engagement through digital storytelling.
- A panel discussion led by Nhu Te, editor-in-chief of NonProfit PRO, on navigating the nonprofit landscape that will feature the following panelists: Rod Arnold; Chris Hammond, CEO and founder of Corporate Giving Connection; Lindrea Reynolds, director of marketing and brand development at After School Matters; and Michael Smith, senior director of product supply and logistics of OneSight.