Merkle Announces New Nonprofit Brand 'Do What Matters'
Customer relationship marketing agency Merkle has announced the launch of its new nonprofit brand, Do What Matters.
In 1990, Merkle launched its first partnership with a nonprofit. It brought Merkle's marketing, analytic and strategic strengths together with the mission to fund cancer research. Twenty-one years later, Merkle has the privilege of helping many of the nation's leading nonprofits raise awareness, champion the cause, create stronger relationships with their constituents and actively raise more money to drive greater impact in the world.
Merkle's new nonprofit brand "Do What Matters" is a reflection of its two decades of nonprofit work and its commitment and passion for helping charities. Merkle chose the tagline "Do What Matters" because it represents the following:
- It's what you do to help people in need.
- It's what donors do to make the world a better place.
- It's what Merkle does to help its clients and partners.
- It's helping spread the word and raise awareness.
- It's helping everyday people donate to causes that matter to them.
- It's helping achieve marketing and fundraising success.
- It's helping you surpass your goals and pursue your missions.
- It's keeping up the fights that matter.
Check out Merkle's new Do What Matters website here.