Join the NonProfit PRO P2P: Redefining Peer to Peer Conference
Peer-to-peer fundraising has exploded of late, growing in scope and scale from supplementary funding stream to borderline necessity. P2P's emergence has been great for nonprofits, but there's a learning curve. That's why we're hosting the NonProfit PRO P2P: Redefining Peer to Peer conference, Oct. 1 in Baltimore.
As the successor to last year's wildly popular Engage P2P conference, this event will bring together some of the finest minds in peer-to-peer fundraising for a single day of education, networking and energetic discussion. View more details here, and register here. And use the code NPPNEWS for $100 off the registration price. (Nonprofits only.)
Here's a sampling of the experts we've lined up to present on the P2P topics affecting today's nonprofit professionals:
- Rich Rumsey, vice president of development and communications for Project HOPE
- Lynn Jennings, director of special projects for Project HOPE
- Lance Slaughter, chief chapter relations and development officer for ALS Association
- Brock Yetso, president and CEO for The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
- Robyn Mendez, associate director of corporate alliances for MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Otis Fulton, psychologist, consultant and presenter at last year's P2P conference
- And more to be announced!
Covering these topics and more:
- Getting started in P2P
- Sustaining a movement
- Grassroots fundraising
- Social science and event construction
In addition to the five full-length presentations, there will be a breakout roundtable session to discuss even more P2P issues.
So save the date and join us Oct. 1 in Baltimore, and be on the lookout for more information on sessions and roundtables coming soon. View more details here, and register today. And remember, use the special promo code NPPNEWS for $100 off registration!