GolfStatus Launches Marketplace to Connect Charity Golf Tournaments With Trusted Vendors
GolfStatus, the leading technology platform for charity golf tournament fundraisers, has launched a Marketplace to connect tournament organizers with third party vendors and enhance their event's experience.
GolfStatus's golf event management software streamlines golf fundraisers, saving organizers valuable time and effort, and ultimately, helping raise more money. Marketplace was created to complement the platform as a one-stop shop of trusted partners providing a wide variety of goods and services for golf fundraisers.
"In addition to our software, Marketplace is another solution GolfStatus provides for nonprofits and organizations hosting golf tournaments to raise money for their mission," said Ashley Watson, director of marketing at GolfStatus. "Organizers can leverage Marketplace vendors to offer additional sponsorships and add-ons that make the tournament more fun, more engaging, and more lucrative."
Current GolfStatus Marketplace vendors include:
- Custom Golf Products by Proforma
- Auction Software by Handbid
- Text Messaging by Rally Corp
- Custom Golf Balls by GolfBalls.com
- Professional Long Drivers by Charity Golf International
- Custom Event Flags by Prestige Flag
- Celebrity Appearance by The Celebrity Source
- Hole-in-One Contests by GolfStatus
- Video Messaging and Collection by KindKatch
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with NonProfit PRO. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of NonProfit PRO.