Gold Awards Deadline Extended!
OK, you stragglers! You asked, and we're saying OK, fine.... take until Friday, July 17, to get your entries in for the FundRaising Success Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence.
We know you've been busy, but now it's time to hunker down and get those entries in! The categories remain the same as last year. They are:
* Direct Mail: Acquisition (50,000 or more mailed)
* Direct Mail: Acquisition (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
* Direct Mail: Renewal (50,000 or more mailed)
* Direct Mail: Renewal (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
* Direct Mail: Special Appeal
* Package of the Year: The highest overall points-getter among the other direct-mail winners
* Grand Control of the Year: Chosen from the controls in the Who’s Mailing What! Archive
* E-philanthropy: For campaigns centered around e-mail and Web, with no direct-mail components
* Multichannel: For campaigns that combine any number of strategies, including direct mail
* Fearless Fundraising: For innovative, push-the-envelope campaigns that employ elements of mobile, guerrilla, social-networking or other cutting-edge strategies.
The new fee is $125 for the first two entries and $50 for each subsequent entry — a 50% savings.
Click here for an entry form and tracking sheet.