FundRaising Success Gold Awards Call for Entries
Hard to believe, but the deadline for FundRaising Success' fifth annual Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence already is fast approaching! All entries must be in our offices by July 10.
The categories remain the same as last year. They are:
* Direct Mail: Acquisition (50,000 or more mailed)
* Direct Mail: Acquisition (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
* Direct Mail: Renewal (50,000 or more mailed)
* Direct Mail: Renewal (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
* Direct Mail: Special Appeal
* Package of the Year: The highest overall points-getter among the other direct-mail winners
* Grand Control of the Year: Chosen from the controls in the Who's Mailing What! Archive
* E-philanthropy: For campaigns centered around e-mail and Web, with no direct-mail components
* Multichannel: For campaigns that combine any number of strategies, including direct mail
* Fearless Fundraising: For innovative, push-the-envelope campaigns that employ elements of mobile, guerrilla, social-networking or other cutting-edge strategies.
Like last year, entry fees are $125 for the first entry and $75 for each subsequent entry.
Click here for an entry form and tracking sheet.
Gold Awards season is a busy time for us here at FundRaising Success, but it's also a lot of fun and gives us an opportunity to spend time with some of the best fundraising efforts the sector has to offer. We're already looking forward to an influx of entries. So why not get it done, get it in and get it over with?!
Questions? E-mail email@example.com