CECP Releases New Data Report on Trends in Corporate Philanthropy
This year’s report contains the following special sections:
• Giving and the Economy - investigates the economic impact on total giving and presents the myriad reasons for changes in giving. This section also includes a special look at how financial results affect giving and how philanthropy budgets are set.
• NEW! Comparing Industry Data Sources - examines key findings from Giving USA, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, and the Foundation Center with CECP results to determine where alignment occurs for significant trends.
• Fortune 100 Analysis - details changes in corporate philanthropy programs among America's largest public companies.
• Benchmarking Tables - provide philanthropy statistics by industry, pre-tax profit, revenue, and size of workforce.
• 2008 Findings - highlight the industry’s most-watched giving components, such as pro bono service, matching gifts, volunteerism, international giving, corporate foundation giving, and management and program costs.