6 Reasons You Don't Want to Miss the NonProfit PRO Emerging Tech & Growth Conference
If you haven't heard, we're hosting a little event on July 21. It's called the NonProfit PRO Emerging Tech & Growth Conference, and it's aimed at providing information and insight on the most pressing tech topics affecting modern nonprofits. Cybersecurity, assessing your tech needs, managing your data for maximum omnichannel marketing success, neuro-marketing—you name it, we're covering it.
We think it's going to be a fantastic day of education, networking and fun, and we want you to join us. So, if you're thinking about it, but you're unsure if you can commit—or even if you're just a little bit curious—here are six reasons you should check out the the conference.
1. It's in Philadelphia. The City of Brotherly Love. The Liberty Bell. Rocky. You can't beat that. Held at WHYY in downtown Philadelphia, the conference is just a short hop up or down I-95 from New York, Baltimore or Washington D.C., and it's easily accessible by train. Plus, you can grab a cheesesteak when it's all over. (We can help you find the best one.)
2. It's a single-day event. 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. In. Out. Back to work the next day. All the top-notch education of a multi-day event, without having to sacrifice half your work-week. Or, if you want, stay an extra day and check out all the cool stuff Philadelphia has to offer.
3. The line-up. When we said "top-notch education," we weren't kidding. We've got expert speakers from leading organizations, including the National Cybersecurity Institute, Wounded Warrior Project, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, the Humane Society of the United States, and Excelsior College. They'll be sharing firsthand experience on key issues like preparing for a data breach, selecting and implementing new technologies, optimizing your data strategies and more. If that's not enough, we've also got a 45-minute block of roundtable sessions covering everything from DRTV, to raising money with online sweepstakes and raffles, to using data to tell a donor story. Whatever tech angle you're looking to address, you'll find it here.
4. Your peers will be here. KidsAndCars.org, SOS Children's Villages USA, American Heart Association, BreastCancer.org, American Bible Society, Water Street Mission—we could go on, but you get the idea. They're just a handful of the organizations already registered for the conference. And with a breakfast session, two half-hour fast breaks, a lunch session and a post-conference happy hour, we've got plenty of built-in opportunities to network, meet new colleagues or catch up with old friends.
5. Happy hour. This is pretty self-explanatory.
6. You don't have to break the bank. We know as well as you—there are a lot of events out there in the nonprofit space. Between all the travel and registration fees, it can get pricey, especially for the multi-day conferences. We wanted to avoid that. We wanted to provide the best possible education at the most affordable rate. And we're about to make it even easier. Register today using the code NPPNEWS, and you'll receive 50 percent off the price of admission. That's $97.50 for breakfast, lunch, cocktails and a full day of education.
So, Tuesday, July 21, come on out to Philadelphia, meet the NonProfit PRO team, connect with your peers, learn about the latest pressing tech topics, and have a little fun while you're at it. If it's anything like our last conference, you won't want to miss it.