The 2017 NonProfit PRO Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence
Ah, it’s that time of the year again: our absolute favorite time of the year. After Thanksgiving kicks off #GivingTuesday, and that’s when giving really ramps up. People are feeling very charitable at this time of the year and want to give back to their communities. And why shouldn’t they? It’s the season of giving! Christmas is right around the corner, and people all over the world are filled with feelings of joy and compassion. Here, at NonProfit PRO, we’re excited about this time of the year because of one reason: The Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence.
Throughout the entire year, we are continuously awestruck by witnessing the great things that each and every one of you does in the name of social good. The commitment, the passion and more importantly, the resilience that we see literally takes our breath away. We consider ourselves incredibly lucky and are so thankful to be a part of such an amazing, thoughtful, selfless, giving community. Thus, the reason for these awards.
Although we wish we could give every single organization out there an award for their hard work, we could only award a couple handfuls. With that said, let’s take a minute to recognize everyone—take a second to give yourself a standing ovation. You deserve it! Our judging panel spent countless hours reading in great detail through every submission that came through our inboxes and, alas, we finally narrowed it down to 11 winners in 11 categories. Without further ado, I present to you the winners of the 2017 NonProfit PRO Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence.
- Direct Mail: The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art (Daniller + Company)
- Email: Disabled American Veterans (CDR Fundraising Group)
- Multichannel: Charity Navigator (Charity Navigator)
- Renewal: Judicial Watch (Judicial Watch)
- Peer-to-Peer: Charleston Animal Society (Charleston Animal Society)
- On the Edge: Riley's Children Foundation (DaVinci Direct)
- Social Media Mastery: Camphill Special School (Cara Schmidt)
- Special Appeal: Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh (CCF)
- Special Event: Our Lady Victory Homes of Charity (Our Lady Victory Homes of Charity)
- Sustainer/Monthly Giving: African Wildlife Foundation (Sanky Communications)
- Website: Feeding America (Feeding America)