Why a Golf Tournament is the Ideal Fundraiser for 2021
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Sponsored by: GolfStatus
Speakers: Logan Foote, Education and Development Manager, GolfStatus
Golf fundraising provided a much-needed revenue boost in a challenging year for nonprofits in 2021. Event organizers discovered the adaptability of golf tournament fundraisers and leveraged technology to safely hold golf events. But 2021 has even more fundraising potential for golf tournaments.
What you’ll take away from this webinar:
- Why golf is a viable fundraising option
- How golf tournaments can be adapted for social distancing and minimal contact
- How golf events give your organization flexibility
- How golf tournaments are the answer to virtual event fatigue
- Ways to fundraise safely
- How technology can streamline the planning process to save time and resources
- How you can get started
Sponsored by GolfStatus
Click here to register for this free webinar today!
Couldn't make it on March 3rd? No problem! NonProfit PRO webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.