Hybrid Events: The Next Evolution of Fundraising
Sponsored by: FrontStream
Speakers: Jennifer Nebesky, President & CEO, Canadian Liver Foundation; Bryna Dilman, Senior Director Corporate and Product Marketing, FrontStream
The term hybrid event has been used within the nonprofit industry over the last several months, but what exactly is it and how has it been influencing charities across the globe?
COVID-19 accelerated the need for virtual and online fundraising options and offered a way forward, even a lifeline, for organizations who canceled in-person activities. The nonprofits who switched to virtual events saw clear benefits: enhanced member motivation, increased donor support, meeting fundraising goals and widening reach and accessibility. As we enter into 2021, we continue to see a rise in hybrid events and want to discuss what they are, the benefits, and why they will become more prevalent than ever before.
This interactive webinar you’ll learn:
- The definition of hybrid events and what it means to host them and participate in them
- How hybrid events are a way to continue to raise funds, connect with donors and supporters, and continue to be relevant while reducing event costs and increasing ROI
- How they offer revenue stability and keep nonprofits from being overly dependent on one source of funding
- Why their appeal is so far reaching, including expanding audience reach without physical limitations
- How hybrid events extends beyond donation options and includes participation, developing deeper connections with supporters wherever and however they want to engage
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Sponsored by FrontStream
Can’t make it on March 18th? No problem! NonProfit Pro webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.