5 Proven Year-End Giving Ideas to Grow Revenue
Sponsored by: FrontStream
Speakers: Bryna Dilman, Senior Director, Corporate and Product Marketing, FrontStream and Joanne Fraraccio, Manager, Customer Success, FrontStream
Nearly half of all donations are made in the last four months of the year, also known as the giving season. It's the perfect time for nonprofits to engage with their donors, create unique experiences and raise funds for their causes with online campaigns.
Whether it is for a local “giving day,” a national event like #GivingTuesday, a year-end appeal or a giving month, when your supporters are engaged through a limited, time-bound campaign — it creates a sense of urgency that inspires more awareness and increases donations.
In this interactive webinar, you will learn:
- Year-end fundraising ideas proven to grow revenue
- Strategies to engage donors before your campaign
- Ways to break through clutter of year-end donations
- An example engagement timeline for your giving campaign
- How being transparent on the progress of your campaign can help you raise even more!
Sponsored by FrontStream
Couldn’t make it on November 3rd? No problem! Non-Profit PRO webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.