Nominations Open for 2013 Fundraising Professionals of the Year Awards
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 2 Comments Comments
They're your colleagues, your co-workers, your employees, your bosses, your friends. They're fundraising's best thinkers, doing-est doers and brightest stars. And in 2013 FundRaising Success will once again honor them. Winners of the Fundraising Professionals of the Year Awards will be announced in the February issue.
- Lifetime Achievement — Based on a body of work over the course of 30+ years.
- Fundraising Professional of the Year — Based on specific fundraising achievements in 2012.
- Fundraising Stars — Based on a body of work, a compelling project or special circumstance, an overall attitude or approach, etc.
- Rising Stars — Up-and-comers with fewer than five years in the sector.
- (NEW!) Live It Award — Fundraisers who embody the spirit of giving in their lives as well as their work.
- (NEW) This year, we're also looking for suggestion for Best Fundraising Blog or Blogger; Best Fundraising Conference; and Best Speaker on the Conference Circuit.
Nominating someone is easy
Simply send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "FOTY Nominations" by Jan. 7. There's no fee to make a nomination.
What to include
- Nominee's name, title, and organization or company
- Category of nomination
- Reason for the nomination (300 to 1,000 words)
- Your name, title, organization or company
- A headshot of the nominee if possible
That's it! We are so looking forward to getting your nominations and reading about all of the hard work, dedication and passion that is so prevalent in the fundraising sector.