Today's Twitter Picks
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Welcome to everyone who's here for today's #duckshop: Writing for the Web!
- If you're writing a press release, cut the words in half if you want to put it online.
- Make the bold claim if it's true, but be ready to prove it.
- Subject, verb, object. The best way to write online.
- Stick to one idea per sentence, a single big idea over the course of a paragraph.
- The conclusion should be your first paragraph. Tell people what they need to know first.
- It takes time to keep things short; words, sentences, page length.