The Collaborative: Virtual Sessions to Take Place June 9 Through 12
The Collaborative: Virtual Sessions, taking place June 9 through 12, is a four-day virtual experience designed exclusively for nonprofit professionals to gain insights, strategies and inspiration. The free virtual event will help nonprofits learn how to grow their organizations and adapt to changing circumstances through fundraising and marketing strategies, stakeholder engagement, leadership and resilience, and more.
Here are some speakers you can expect:
- Jake Wood, co-founder and CEO of Team Rubicon
- Joan Garry, principal and founder of Joan Garry Consultants, Nonprofit Leadership Lab
- Laura Croft, VP for advancement of the CDC Foundation
- Kwame Owusu-Kesse, CEO-elect of the Harlem Children’s Zone
- And more!
Covering topics like fundraising and marketing, organizational priorities and finances, current technology, leadership in times of crisis, and resilience, the Collaborative: Virtual Sessions has been carefully curated to help nonprofits navigate the current operating environment. Participants will walk away with tangible tips on how to sustainably grow their organization and adapt to changing circumstances. All sessions fall in line with the 2020 theme of "Adapt & Overcome." A few examples of relevant sessions for your readers include:
- The Future of Fundraising: Where Do We Go in a Post-Pandemic World?
- How to Connect Your Cause to the COVID-19 Crisis
- Standout Virtual Fundraising Events to Inspire You
- How to Make the Leap From #GivingTuesdayNow to GivingTuesday
To find out more and secure your spot, click here.
Editor's Note: This press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with NonProfit PRO. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of NonProfit PRO and its staff.