Technology Partners Are Offering Free Support to Nonprofits During Time of Need
As the nonprofit sector continues to learn how to navigate in today’s new climate, many organizations are relying on technology to help them find alternative ways to fundraise and bring in new revenue.
Technology is not the answer to our problems; nonprofits will need to put more effort now more than ever to engage and cultivate donors to create long-lasting relationships that go well beyond COVID-19. But strategizing how to engage donors with the help of technology will help advance the sector during this time.
And we understand the toll that this pandemic has had on the sector, making nonprofits more vulnerable than ever and affecting their revenue streams. Thus, many nonprofits that haven’t invested in technology are constrained by their budgets and are unable to do so on a whim. This is why we thought it would be helpful to share what a few technology partners are doing to help support nonprofits during this time. Many are even offering their services and technology solutions for free.
Arreva has been reaching out to the nonprofit community to help them successfully navigate through this crisis with advice and guidance on strategies that they can put in place right now to fundraise and engage with donors and supporters in a drastically changed landscape.
It has had a tremendous response to conversations with customers and prospects where it shared success stories from nonprofits that have generated significant amounts with virtual events and fundraising efforts in the days following the onset of the crisis, leveraging Text2Fund, mobile bidding, virtual auctions, online donations pages and peer-to-peer fundraising.
In addition, Arreva is offering the following to help nonprofits during the COVID-19 crisis and #GivingTuesdayNow:
- For existing Arreva ExceedBasic and ExceedPremier desktop software clients, it is absorbing all the costs for the data migration service for any nonprofit needing to go remote and upgrade to ExceedFurther, its all-in-one, cloud-based, fundraising and donor relationship management software for the next 90 days.
- For any existing client using Arreva online fundraising but not peer-to-peer capabilities, Arreva will absorb the subscription cost for 90 days of adding the peer-to-peer module and provide a training expert to get the nonprofit's peer-to-peer or #GivingTuesdayNow campaign up and running.
- Any nonprofit that purchases our ExceedFurther Fundamentals Package, Arreva will include at no charge the Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Module subscription for 90 days and provide a training expert to get the nonprofit's peer-to-peer or #GivingTuesdayNow campaign up and running.
- Arreva is extending a 24-hour setup during this crisis so that any nonprofit can include Text2Fund with its fundraising tools for #GivingTuesdayNow. With Text2Fund, constituents can send a text to a designated number and immediately receive a donation form right at their fingertips.
- Arreva is hosting a free webinar on April 23, "Further Your Cause in Difficult Times," which features virtual fundraising success stories and advice from Ronald McDonald House Charities Chapters.
During this time of need, Blackbaud is encouraging all nonprofits to take advantage of a few of its free, no subscription setup solutions:
- NPOconnect Nonprofit Portal connects nonprofits to more than 11 million corporate donors by creating a free charity profile.
- Blackbaud Peer to Peer Fundraising, Powered by JustGiving is a turnkey peer-to-peer DIY and virtual event fundraising tool that helps organizations and their supporters reach networks and raise funds with no subscription or startup fees.
The founders of boodleAI have a long history of serving nonprofit organizations, which is why they have created technology to help nonprofits better connect with their supporters. To help nonprofits continue their life-changing work during these turbulent times, boodleAI has announced the NET 180 offer.
What this means is that any nonprofit that raises under $10 million annually can sign sign up for a boodleAI license up to $10,000 a year in price on the NET 180 terms, which means that nonprofits can use the boodleAI platform for six months before any payment is due.
Additionally, boodleAI offers a money-back guarantee.
For more information on NET 180, click here.
The team at Charidy understands the challenges nonprofit organizations are facing during the current crisis. And they're determined to provide every nonprofit with the tools, resources and knowledge base to navigate these turbulent times.This is why they have opened up Charidy Academy’s vault of content to non-members free of charge.
For more information, click here.
In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, and to help nonprofit organizations make the most of #GivingTuesdayNow, Classy is enhancing their free platform offering through May 5. Classy's world-class online fundraising software modernizes the giving experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Classy's free plan allows nonprofits to start fundraising in minutes with no subscription fees. And through this challenging time, they have reduced the standard transaction fees down to 3%, are allowing up to two concurrent campaigns to run (donation, crowdfunding or peer-to-peer), have increased the number of admins per account to three and opened up base integrations (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
Additionally, Classy offers a wealth of resources through their #GivingTuesdayNow resource center to ensure your organization meets its fundraising goals. Sign up for free or learn more about how Classy can help.
Eleo is an online donor management software for nonprofits, and it's offering opportunity grants for nonprofits to use its software free of charge during this time. Selection for grants is determined on a case-by-case basis. Eleo takes into account budget, size and a few other factors.
Grant recipients have full access to Eleo, including its live support team, data import, donation pages and web forms, up to a year. Anyone interested can see if they qualify by filling out this quick form.
Eleo also has a blog that explains all the resources available to nonprofits through the CARES Act and where to go to apply.
To help nonprofits during this time, Funraisin has built a lite version of its technology that it is offering for free for nonprofits impacted by COVID-19. The free virtual, social and DIY fundraising site packages offered by Fundraisin are:
- The Urgent Appeal Package offers one-off appeals, regular giving and crowdfunding templates to help nonprofits fill the gap in revenue.
- The Social Campaign Package is a socially integrated campaign package that is designed to help nonprofits tap into networks and build momentum.
- The DIY Fundraising Package helps supporters collect donations from friends, family and colleagues.
- The Virtual Event Package keeps fundraising events in motion and empowers individuals, teams and companies to showcase every step of their activity.
To learn more, click here.
In response to the growing impact of the COVID-19 outbreak, GiveGab has put together crisis relief resources and fundraising packages for foundations, nonprofits and schools.
Resources for COVID-19 relief efforts include special fundraising packages with waived subscription fees, links to additional free resources and a list of live campaigns powered by the GiveGab platform.
For community foundations, GiveGab is providing custom sites for year-round giving and engagement at no upfront cost. Called Community Giving, this platform will allow foundations to stand up centralized and secure fundraising sites for their local nonprofits, businesses and donors to utilize for COVID-19 crisis relief.
Gravyty has been connecting with a number of partners to give guidance and talk out some of the challenges that nonprofits are facing right now through a webinar series: "Fundraising During a Crisis," which can be found here.
During this time, Keela is offering:
- A free webinar series in May, presented by nonprofit experts and professionals: Adaptation Series
- Two free months of Keela, plus a free data review, a free data import and a free customized donation page build
Neon One has launched a digital fundraising platform that does not have any setup or monthly costs, with built in metrics and reporting for donor retention. Anyone can sign up and be fundraising in minutes. Click here to find out more.
POV Solution Printing
POV Solution has developed a win-win strategy for nonprofit customers to continue promoting their cause and for their staff to keep on printing. They are offering a no-strings-attached, free Printing Stimulus Package.
Nonprofits can receive $50 worth of free printing services — good for the following options:
- 500 postcards
- 250 flyers
- 100 tri-fold or bi-folds brochures
For more information, click here.
The work of nonprofit organizations matters more than ever. Due to increased demand, squeezed resources and a pervasive sense of uncertainty, maximizing impact is more challenging, but also more important than ever before. Social Solutions is committed to helping nonprofits continue to drive impact during this time of crisis, which is why it is offering its software at no cost this year when nonprofits sign a new engagement.
Find out more here.
Veritus Group has created a Coronavirus Crisis Resource Center, where nonprofit professionals can go to find COVID-19 courses, free related webinars, white papers, a special podcast and blog articles. To learn more, click here.
Editor’s Note: NonProfit PRO will continue to update this page as new resources become available. If you are a technology partner that is offering unique services to nonprofits during this time, please reach out to Nhu Te at email@example.com.