Social Solutions Awards 2 Recipients With Matching Grants
Social Solutions Global has awarded two nonprofit organizations—Prospera Housing Community Services and SA Youth—matching grants using funding from the Ballmer Group, according to a press release. The matching grants will cover 50 percent of the cost of licenses to Apricot 360, Social Solutions’ leading case management and analytics technology solution.
According to the release, Prospera was selected for its commitment to helping families in over 19 cities across South Texas achieve brighter outlooks through safe and affordable housing, and supportive services. SA Youth was selected for their “tireless efforts to engage San Antonio’s high-risk youth and inspire them to fulfill their potential personally and in the community.”
With Apricot 360, Prospera is now able to…
- … harness data for more comprehensive reporting—a critical factor in securing funding.
- … proactively identify risks and take action.
- … tackle the intersection of housing and health care, using data to monitor and manage the 80 percent of factors affecting health that occur outside of the clinical setting.
- … focus on getting education support to at-risk children more quickly by proactively tying eviction notices and warnings to families who might have to move suddenly.
With Apricot 360, SA Youth is now able to…
- … facilitate the gathering and synthesis of data between SA Youth and school districts to better monitor outcomes around attendance, grades and other services provided.
- … more effectively track not only where students in the YouthBuild program are coming from, but the services provided and, ultimately, where they end up.
- … create an overall more holistic view of the students that the organization serves.
“We are inspired by both Prospera and SA Youth’s dedication to supporting at-risk students and families throughout Texas. Removing barriers to education through early detection and data management is a major priority for both our team and the Ballmer Group. We’re thrilled to equip both organizations with the tools they need to advance their missions and better tell their impact stories.” — Kristin Nimsger, CEO of Social Solutions
To learn more about Apricot 360, click here.