Salesforce and Fundraising Everywhere have continued their partnership to assist the charity sector’s response to COVID-19. With growing concerns from charities about how to resume operations whilst social distancing, the conference has been curated to support nonprofits with their decisions to remote work or support safe to work policies and procedures.
Each session has been hand-selected and curated with the aim of sharing best practice on staff and team activity safety as we return to working away from home. The event is free to attend, and attendees can register at fundraisingeverywhere.com/salesforce.
The virtual event will take place Thursday, June 23th.
Speakers and Sessions
Live sessions include:
- Live panel discussion on what to expect and how to prepare for the future
- Increasing volunteer activity whilst maintaining safety
- Innovation in the response to COVID-19’s impact on activity
- Corporate partnerships to overcome future nonprofit challenges
- Serving clients remotely
- Working with your board during a pandemic
- Innovation to a safe return to work
Confirmed live speakers so far include:
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Foodbank
- Big Brothers Big Sisters America
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
- NonProfit PRO
- and more!
Editor's Note: This press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with NonProfit PRO. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of NonProfit PRO and its staff.