OneCause Releases Online Fundraising Experience for Nonprofits
OneCause, a leading provider of digital fundraising technology, announced the launch of new online giving sites with personal fundraising page capabilities to help nonprofits effortlessly grow their giving network and extend the reach of their events and campaigns. The addition of these tools to the OneCause Fundraising Platform advances the company's mission to drive innovation in the fundraising technology sector and further streamline the giving experience. The new giving sites and personal fundraising pages provide multiple giving options for supporters that are seamlessly integrated with nonprofits' events and campaigns.
"We designed the all-new online fundraising experience with donor choice and optionality in mind," said Steve Johns, chief executive officer for OneCause. "With these powerful new features, donors can create their own personal fundraising pages directly from a nonprofit's online giving site and easily connect them to their event, creating broader reach and additional fundraising opportunities for the missions they're passionate about."
The new online fundraising experience is part of the fully integrated OneCause Fundraising Platform and includes:
- Ability to generate fully featured online giving sites with ease
- Personal fundraising pages donors can set up in seconds—right from a nonprofit's giving site
- Easily integrate with your upcoming campaign or event
- Thermometers and giving timelines to boost engagement and recognize supporters
- Custom giving levels with impact statements and images
- Capability to designate gifts to a specific fund
- Donation forms that can be embedded on any site
- Integrated recurring and one-time donation capabilities
- Option for donors to cover fees to maximize their gift
- Digital wallet including Apple Pay and Google Pay options
- Real-time fundraising data insights and analytics in a central location
The tools were built to meet the ever-evolving needs and expectations of today's donors, while making it easy for nonprofits to reach a larger audience of supporters with every campaign.
"Ease is the new normal," said Stephanie Ragozzino, chief product officer for OneCause. "The new online fundraising experience with personal fundraising pages reinforces our commitment to creating a frictionless, personalized giving experience so nonprofits can attract and convert more donors in conjunction with their events."
To learn more about using the new donation forms, personal fundraising pages, and giving sites for your upcoming campaigns, visit the following pages:
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with NonProfit PRO. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of NonProfit PRO.