July Cover Story: International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
Our July cover story, "Divine Integration," explores the myriad ways the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews honors its leader’s commitment to innovation and a multichannel approach to awareness and fundraising.
Gold Awards Deadline Extended
If you haven't sent in your entries for the Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence yet, you're in luck! The deadline has been extended, and all entries have to be in our office by Tuesday, July 20.
The categories remain the same as last year. They are:
* Direct Mail: Acquisition (50,000 or more mailed)
* Direct Mail: Acquisition (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
* Direct Mail: Renewal (50,000 or more mailed)
* Direct Mail: Renewal (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
* Direct Mail: Special Appeal
* Package of the Year: The highest overall points-getter among the other direct-mail winners
* Grand Control of the Year: Chosen from the controls in the Who's Mailing What! Archive
* E-philanthropy: For campaigns centered around e-mail and Web, with no direct-mail components
* Multichannel: For campaigns that combine any number of strategies, including direct mail
* Fearless Fundraising: For innovative, push-the-envelope campaigns that employ elements of mobile, guerrilla, social-networking or other cutting-edge strategies.
Like last year, entry fees are $125 for the first entry and $75 for each subsequent entry. Click here for an entry form and tracking sheet.