Five Companies Offer Free Virtual Conference Focused on Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
On November 2, 2023, five companies that serve nonprofits are offering a free virtual conference for the sector that focuses on peer-to-peer fundraising. This is the eighth edition of the event, It’s a Peer-to-Peer World: Virtual Conference.
In just one day, attendees can learn how to:
- Optimize each step of the peer-to-peer fundraising lifecycle
- Define a peer-to-peer mobile strategy
- Build identity and community to drive sustainable revenue
- Use broadcast text messages to boost peer-to-peer event recruitment and fundraising
- Maximize time and effort to generate revenue and engage community
Nonprofit professionals can register to attend any or all of the five sessions available.
The hosts for this edition of the conference — Cathexis Partners, Event 360, Nuclavis, Tatango, and Turnkey, will join nonprofits — including AIDS Healthcare Foundation, Alzheimer’s Association, Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, Roswell Park Alliance Foundation, and Susan G. Komen, to share how organizations are using peer-to-peer techniques today to raise funds and support their missions.
Attendees will learn how organizations are taking campaigns and events to new levels. They’ll also leave with inspiration and practical ideas they can start using right away.
For more information and to register for FREE, click here.