DonorPerfect Fundraising Software is “Best Bet” in Donor Management Report
Horsham, PA, May 4, 2009 — After an extensive evaluation, both DonorPerfect Installed and DonorPerfect Online (a web-based fundraising solution) received more “Excellent” ratings for their features then any other products. In addition, the report identifies several purchasing categories for nonprofits, and DonorPerfect received 6 recommendations for the online version, and 5 for the installed version.
How the Evaluations Were Performed
Independent organizations N-TEN and Idealware initially identified 33 systems that met their criteria for cost-effectiveness and popular use. After extensive interviews, detailed surveys and 2 rounds of demonstrations, they selected DonorPerfect as one of the top 10 solutions. The 10 products were evaluated on 127 standard criteria, and recommendations were made based on nonprofit purchasing categories as well as on specific features.
DonorPerfect Stands Out
For the purchasing categories many nonprofits would classify themselves in, DonorPerfect Installed and DonorPerfect Online received the following recommendations:
- You’re a tiny but growing organization, and price is critical – Best Bet - DPO
- You need something easy to set up and use – Best Bet - DPO
- Fundraising events are a critical part of your process – Best Bet - DPI
- You want to track all your constituents in one system – Best Bet – DPI & DPO
- You need to integrate the system tightly with email and your Web site –Recommended – DPI & DPO
- You need something highly configurable – Best Bet – DPI & DPO
- You want the best fundraising support $4,000 will buy – Best Bet – DPI & DPO
In the Features comparison, in which the 10 vendors received Excellent, Good or Fair ratings, all the DonorPerfect products received a greater number of "Excellent’s" than any of the other competitors. With a total 18 Excellent ratings available, here are the results:
- DonorPerfect Online Full – 16 Excellents
- DonorPerfect Installed Full – 15 Excellents
- DonorPerfect Online Basic – 14 Excellents
- DonorPerfect Installed Basic – 11 Excellents
- Next closet product – 10 Excellents
- Last product – 4 Excellents
Jon Biedermann, Vice President, noted “We are absolutely thrilled by these results! We place a premium on client feedback, and for over 20 years, our staff has been working hard to take that feedback and produce the best fundraising software solution at the best value. This report shows our efforts have paid off.”
Doug Schoenberg, CEO, also noted “This report demonstrates that providing a first-rate fundraising solution doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg, especially when nonprofits are trying to lower costs and raise more money in a tough economy.”
To see the DonorPerfect excerpt, please visit www.donorperfect.com/BestBet (PDF).
About SofterWare, Inc.
SofterWare, Inc., based in Horsham, Pennsylvania is a leading provider of software to nonprofit organizations, with over 10,000 clients throughout the world. In addition to the company’s DonorPerfect fundraising software, SofterWare also offers software for managing childcare centers, public and private schools, and camps and conference centers. For more information on DonorPerfect Fundraising Software, please visit www.donorperfect.com