Convio Common Ground Simplifies Donor, Volunteer and Event Management for Nonprofits
AUSTIN, TX, July 22, 2009 — Convio today announced the newest version of Common Ground™ CRM the company’s innovative software that allows nonprofits to manage all the relationships needed to fulfill their mission. In addition to exceptional donor management features and functionality, the new version of Common Ground adds volunteer and event management capabilities. Easy to buy, own and maintain, one hundred charities have chosen Common Ground to replace their traditional donor database since being introduced late last year.
New feature highlights:
· Track detailed event information – Such as date, time, location and capacity for every event, whether a gala or participation event (e.g. Golf Tournament).
· Multiple attendee and sponsorship levels – Offer multiple ticket and sponsorship levels for purchase based on the benefits you choose to include.
· Expense and in-kind gift tracking – Track all associated expenses, related vendors and in-kind gifts and services.
· Create teams – Assign start times, starting holes and carts, track overall scores and other team event needs.
* Track individual availability & skills
* Participation track and reporting on participation and hours
* Find available & qualified volunteers
· Manage shift registrations & attendance
· Integration with donor management
Common Ground offers new features to better manage duplicate records, create multi-purpose mail merge documents, track constituent interests and better manage major donors, pledge commitments and household salutations.
Designed to be simple and flexible, Common Ground is customizable via clicks not code. This allows organizations to customize the software to fit business processes and the way nonprofits work rather than change the organization’s procedures to fit the software. Provided via the Internet, Common Ground delivers the innovation and new features without the costs and hassles of upgrades that organizations experience with traditional software. Built and delivered on the Force.com Platform from Salesforce.com, Common Ground easily integrates with other open systems including Convio’s online marketing suite. Common Ground allows nonprofits to focus on their mission, fundraising, and communications results instead of managing and maintaining software and technology infrastructure.