BoardSource Rolls Out Revamped Membership Program
Discount on select nonprofit-management publications in partnership with Wiley/Jossey-Bass
BoardSource members can now add BoardSource-recommended Wiley/Jossey-Bass books to their reference libraries at a 20% discount. This special arrangement covers titles in the areas of leadership, education, business, and general nonprofit management.
Also available exclusively to members are:
* 33% discount on BoardSource publications;
* informative, semimonthly e-newsletters;
* award-winning bimonthly magazine Board Member, filled with practical ideas, real-world advice, and thoughtful perspectives on governing in the current climate;
* valuable members-only content at www.boardsource.org, including ebooks, topic papers, news archives, Q&As, and a searchable archive of Board Member; and
* discounted registrations to the BoardSource Leadership Forum and other professional-development opportunities throughout the year.
Crompton framed the new program in the context of challenges facing all nonprofit organizations. "The upgraded BoardSource membership helps nonprofit board members, CEOs, and others in the governance space to do what they most urgently need to do this year -- lead and prosper during crisis."
For information on BoardSource membership, contact Keith Greene, SPHR, BoardSource Director of Membership and Customer Relations, at 202.452.6262. Or visit www.BoardSource.org.