Be Prepared for Common Donor Questions
In its whitepaper, “E-Philanthropy Strategy for Nonprofits — Cast a Wider Net,” nonprofit software and services provider Blackbaud suggests that nonprofits consider the questions donors and potential supporters ask most often during phone conversations, and make the answers easily accessible on their Web sites. Among them:
* What is your mission?
* What community do you serve?
* How would you use my donation?
* How will you acknowledge my donation?
* Do you need volunteers?
* How do I get to your office?
* Where do you get most of your funding?
* How can I help?
* What are the benefits of joining your organization?
* What percentage of donations is dedicated to operating expenses?
* When is your next fundraiser?
Read the whitepaper in its entirety here.