A Nonprofit Website That Works: How to Turn Visitors Into Donors
Sponsored by: Social Solutions
Speakers: Lauren Letta, COO, charity: water and Rod Arnold, Co-founder/Strategy and Marketing Lead, Leading Good
A quality website is essential to attracting potential donors to your nonprofit. So, ask yourself: Is your website turning visitors into donors? Just because your website looks great doesn’t mean it’s working effectively. But a few simple changes can make a big difference.
In this webinar, Rod Arnold, co-founder and strategy/marketing lead of Leading Good, and Lauren Letta, COO of charity: water, will explore:
- 8 essential ingredients of an effective nonprofit website
- A simple test to know if your website is on point
- How to leverage your website’s most valuable real estate
- Examples of great—and not-so-great—nonprofit websites
- Easy (and free!) changes that can radically improve your site
Registration fee: $79
Sponsored by Social Solutions
Couldn’t make it on December 19th? No problem! NonProfit PRO webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.