At MobileCause, we know that life as a nonprofit professional is rewarding
but it can also be challenging. Diffcult to do all the things you want to
make a difference, yet not having all the time and resources necessary to
achieve your mission can leave you feeling stuck.
That’s why, we asked our most successful nonprofit customers how they
tackle fundraising, donor engagement and marketing for their nonprofit.
Here is what they said about their top time-saving marketing hacks that
help them achieve their goals.
WHAT HACKS YOU’LL LEARN
1. Use text messaging to strengthen every campaign
2. Make your email campaigns work harder for you
3. Encourage social media sharing with your followers
4. Digitize your direct mail
5. Let supporters do the fundraising for you
Bonus: Identify your most loyal donors
Download our 5 Time-Saving Marketing Hacks infographic to see all of the details!