What Do You Need to Grow in 2014 and Beyond?
As always, the closing session of Thursday's FundRaising Success Virtual Conference + Expo 2013 promises to be a fast-paced, high-energy conversation among members of our current Editorial Advisory Board and friends. This year, they tackle the issues that organizations of every size and mission need to know to thrive well into the next decades.
For the 4:20 "Top Survivlval/Growth Tactics for Nonprofits in 2014 and Beyond" session, Angie Moore wil corral the cats, um, head up the panel. Joining us will be Dane Grams, Ellen Cobb Church, Jeff jowdy, Jo Sullivan, Kristin McCurry and Marc Pitman.
The rest of the schedule is below. Check back here every day for a more detailed description of the various sessions.
The rest of the day looks like this:
- Opening Keynote: The Great Ratings Debate — Exploring the true measure of nonprofit success
- The (Proper) Care and Feeding of Mid-Level Donors
- Lunch and Learn: Listen in as Nonprofit Board Members Talk about What Inspires Them
- Earned Income Streams: Why and (Most Importantly) How
- Talking Technology: Mobile (and Text-to-Give), Video, and Website Optimization
- Special Events (and Why Sometimes They Aren't
- Creating Multigenerational Giving within Families
It's a great lineup, with important discussions led by knowledgeable and engaging speakers. Plus, there are networking opportunities in our virtual lounge, and you can "walk" the exhibit hall floor and chat with our sponsors to find how they can help you in your fundraising efforts — just like at an actual physical conference.
And two other great things about the conference:
- It's FREE!
- It's entirely online, so you can attend from the comfort of your desk or home office or even that little place in Maine where you'll be bed-and-breakfasting. (It's OK, your traveling companion won't mind. Really.)
If you haven't already signed up, you can do that here.