Mission of the Month: International Aid
To kick off 2013, January's Mission of the Month is International Aid. There are countless charities worldwide that go across national boarders to address global issues and solicit funds, and with the economy affecting the entire globe, now's a great time to highlight those international aid missions.
Whether you are an international aid organization or not, there are tremendous fundraising lessons to learn from nonprofits who do work all over the world. So take a look at some of the international aid organizations and fundraisers we've covered in the past, including sessions from the International Fundraising Congress, and please pass along your own international fundraising stories with FundRaising Success.
- A Minute With Ephraim Gopin, International Fundraising and Social-Media Consultant
- Conversations From the Future Philanthropy Forum
- A Minute With Jennifer Klopp of Helen Keller International
- 10 Tactics for Digital Fundraising Success
- An Interview With Fred Mednick, Founder, Teachers Without Borders
- Can You Smell the Change?