Invitation Only: Nonprofit Leaders
Are you a senior direct marketer who works for a nonprofit? Are you looking for a real opportunity to meet and discuss the high-level issues that will impact our marketing and fundraising in the next three to five years—or even this year?
This is your invite—and that matters because this is a very special meeting that primarily is invite-only. Agencies are limited in attendance.
The DMA Nonprofit Federation is having the Leadership Summit in Chapel Hill, N.C., on May 3 and 5, 2016. Here’s what you need to know:
• It’s small—on purpose. We are expecting 100 to 150 attendees with the vast majority coming from nonprofits. It is being kept small to secure direct conversations with leaders and decision-makers.
• The summit is focused on securing the strategic roadmap for the future, and will cover four major topics:
- The future of digital and what it means for nonprofits (and our marketplace). Leaders from Google will be talking at this session.
- How the industry is approaching adaptability of strategies as generations shift, channels evolve and consumer expectations change. A leader from Publishers Clearing House will be talking at this session about how it transformed its strategy due to market pressures.
- How the industry can (or cannot) realistically place value and drive return on investment by focusing on the donor experience. A panel of nonprofits will discuss the challenges and opportunities, and address where theory really meets reality. Lynne Wester, the “Donor Relations Guru,” will be on the panel to bring her perspective as well.
- How we sell strategic change and investment into the C-suite within organizations as leaders in direct marketing who are faced with a shifting marketplace. We have secured a top expert from KNP Communications who specializes in these types of discussions.
Simply put, space is limited. You need to register now before registrations are halted. Here is the registration link and further information on the agenda, speakers, location, etc.
You really can’t afford to miss this meeting if you are serious about the future of your direct-marketing program at your nonprofit.
Vice President, Strategy & Development
Eleventy Marketing Group
Angie is ridiculously passionate about EVERYTHING she’s involved in — including the future and success of our nonprofit industry.
Angie is a senior exec with 25 years of experience in direct and relationship marketing. She is a C-suite consultant with experience over the years at both nonprofits and agencies. She currently leads strategy and development for marketing intelligence agency Eleventy Marketing Group. Previously she has worked at the innovative startup DonorVoice and as general manager of Merkle’s Nonprofit Group, as well as serving as that firm’s CRM officer charged with driving change within the industry. She also spent more 14 years leading the marketing, fundraising and CRM areas for two nationwide charities, The Arthritis Foundation and the American Cancer Society. Angie is a thought leader in the industry and is frequent speaker at events, and author of articles and whitepapers on the nonprofit industry. She also has received recognition for innovation and influence over the years.