E-mail, Mobile, Social Media, Search and Online Advertising Infographic
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Recently, Experian Marketing Services put together an interesting infographic (at right) on some key statistics in the world of online and mobile marketing.
Here are some highlights of Experian's findings:
- Including the word "exclusive" in your e-mail subject line boosts unique open rates by 14 percent in promotional mailings.
- Subject lines with "top 10" and "top 5" have unique open rates that are 13 percent higher than promotional e-mails.
- E-mails asking customers to rate and review items they've purchased have two times higher open rates, 39 percent higher click rates, 22 percent higher transaction rates and 32 percent higher revenue per e-mail.
- 85 percent of real-time welcome e-mails get opened and have a click rate of 29 percent.
- Paid search and banner ads will garner nearly 73 percent of all U.S. online ad spending in 2012.
- U.S. spending on online Internet advertising will increase from $39.5 billion in 2012 to $62 in 2016.
Click on the image to the right to view the entire infographic.